Summerseat Methodist Church

This is a picture from my first roll of film on my Canon EOS 300. The guy I bought it off didn't tell me there was a roll of film already in the camera so I (stupidly) opened the back up without checking.Out of 36 exposures, 7 were already used. I continued to shoot with the film and hoped for the best. The results were varied and theres around 10 images that I'm happy with, all of them heavily distorted due to me exposing the film to light. But this image in particular is my favourite. Despite the image of the graveyard being taken in broad daylight, it is incredibly dark in comparison to the image of the window that was on the film before I owned the camera. Regardless, I really like this picture and it kinda makes me want to pick up loads of rolls of cheap film and have a go at doing this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment