Blog Pilot 3000

After much deliberation for a ridiculous amount of time, I've decided to start a blog. That kinda makes it sound like I have never blogged before, which is untrue. I've had various blogs throughout the years, ranging from ones based on larger social networking sites (shout out to the MySpace account I had when I was 14!) and dedicated blogging platforms. My main issue with said aforementioned blogs is that I have never really had any direction in what my posts should be about. The very blog I am writing on now was home to some of my previous blog posts (I have had this account since February 2011 apparently?! WHO KNEW). Anyway, I want this blog to be a combination of a lot of things. I want to post my own work; things that I'm working on for University (currently in my second year of Film and Media studies) and my own personal work. Be it film, writing, music, photography, drawings, whatever. I hate the idea of things I do just being left to fester either in the depths of a computer hard drive somewhere or in a draw under pile of pens that don't work and papers that I have accumulated. I also want to be able to post general life type things on here, so that I have somewhat of a diary where I can pinpoint what I was doing at whatever place at whatever time whenever I feel a little nostalgic.

So that's it! I may post again shortly after completing the essay that I am currently working on and should probably get back to.

(Futurama - "Space Pilot 3000", 1999"

No comments:

Post a Comment