NYC (October 2011)

In light of finding a new found love for my Flickr account, I decided it was finally time to let some of the ridiculous amount of images I have stored away see the light of day. Its given me a chance to really look at some of the pictures I've taken and filter through them.

So in reference to the title - in October 2011 me & 7 members of my family went to New York for 5 days. We left on the 20th and came back on the morning of the 26th. I find myself forever flicking through the (sadly scarce) images that I took whilst I was there cause since the morning of the 26th of October 2011, I've been pining to go back. I find myself constantly being reminded of my want (need) to go back every single time I watch something with NY in it, or see a picture of NY or whenever anybody mentions NY. You get the picture. I cannot get through a film with New York as it's location without looking up plane tickets and hotel vacancies and trying to rationalize the whole thing in my head. It also probably doesn't help that my room is littered with artifacts of my time there. Theater tickets, subway tickets, boat tickets, plane tickets, maps with various places highlighted, flyers and posters occupy various spaces of my room.

So without further rambling from me, here's a little selection of photo's I took with my old camera (Fujifilm S1000fd) before I started having some problems with it including the focus going kinda weird and the battery door clasps breaking. Sad sad. ANYWAY -

NYC

NYC

 NYC 

 NYC 

 NYC 

NYC

NYC

NYC

NYC

NYC

NYC

NYC

NYC

NYC

NYC

NYC

NYC

 NYC 

 NYC 

NYC

NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment